Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review: Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel☆Brightening Eye Cream☆Eye Gel Treatment Solution For Eye Bags



Product Review: Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel☆Brightening Eye Cream☆Eye Gel Treatment Solution For Eye Bags


Ok the packaging alone was super awesome and artsy which I loved! I was in need of a new eye cream and it came at the perfect time! This stuff  contains Plant Stem Cells and Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid for the best anti- aging effects you can possibly ask for. My skin around my eyes feels so plump and refreshed I don't have to put all that lighter concealer under my eyes to make myself look more awake, this stuff is a miracle!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment