Friday, December 5, 2014

Product Review: Svelte PRO Supercharged Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment with Caffeine, L'Carnitine & CoQ10



Product Review: Svelte PRO Supercharged Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment with Caffeine, L'Carnitine & CoQ10

Love organic products I automatically love them this one also came in a great packaging design, slender pump top bottle and the label is gorgeous! It smells amazing, goes on smooth, no irritation, super moisturizes and firms your skin after one freaking use!! My skin felt more youthful and tight. My cellulite feels less noticeable and smoother, I am excited to see more results as time goes on.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment