Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review: Swing Dance, Volume 1 - Beginning Swing Dance by DanceCrazy



Product Review:  Swing Dance, Volume 1 - Beginning Swing Dance by DanceCrazy

I was SO excited about trying this I have ALWAYS wanted to learn to swing dance. Of course my husband is shy when it comes to dancing so i think since this was a dvd it made him feel more comfortable to do it in our own home. The video was super easy to follow and SO MUCH FUN! I love it , I signed up to try more dvds from the company it was so much fun! We got good exercise, did it together as a couple, laughed and really had fun. I totally hope you all try it out , you will not regret it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment