Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review: Instanatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder



Product Review: Instanatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder

Yes this was something new that I have never ever tried and have read lots of great things about! Plus I happen to love Instanatural products anyways! So not only did this product come in a HUGE amount but it is amazing and I will use it all :) It really helps nourish and smooth your skin, it helps even out my redness and irritation around certain areas of my face and evened my skin tone. My skin looked relaxed and rested and healthy! I am obsessed! It is so good for your skin and body I am mad I never tried it before!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment