Thursday, December 4, 2014

Product Review: Exfolimate



Product Review: Exfolimate

Ok when I first saw this product I was a bit skeptical about how well it works, it just says to lightly pull it across your skin and it will take off the dead cells. First thought was OUCH but really the edge isn't crazy and it felt fine. It actually felt like it helped the circulation in my face as well. My skin felt like i did a light microderm abrasion when I was done, nice and soft and smooth. Definitely a unique product that helps you not have to buy more and more product to scrap off your face, its pretty amazing!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment