Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review: Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic]



Product Review: Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic]

I NEEDED this product so bad especially with the cold windy dry weather! It really revamped my hair completely, my hair is thin and gets oily fast and dried out fast from tools. Some of the good stuff in this product is 
Key natural ingredients include:
+ Organic Argan Oil
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Sunflower Oil

It just blasts you hair with great healthy nutrients and moisture! My hair looked and felt SO AMAZING after just ONE use. I feel like I have commercial pretty shiny healthy hair!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment