Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review: Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate, 5oz



Product Review: Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate, 5oz

Love trying cellulite creams!! I really liked the packaging design with the pump dispensary and tall skinny bottle, saves space and convenient. The smell is a bit weird like lemony but also reminds me of a car wash lemon smell but still good. I didn't like how long it took to absorb and my skin felt residue and sticky for quite some time after application but it does make my skin feel very soft and smooth. No irritation or redness, really makes your skin feel great! To be honest I haven't seen any results on my cellulite yet but I will continue to use and hope for the best!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment