Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review: Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid face peel review



Product Review: Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid face peel review

I do facial peels pretty regularly anyways so I was happy to try something other than my normal product. I totally trust Dr. Song's products they are always the best and highest quality items. This was no exception, the battle was packaged extremely well, I got e-mail instructions on use after I purchased, it was easy and so convenient! I did the face peel , no hick up, no issues, my face turned out better than I expected the results to be, I am so happy!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment