Monday, December 8, 2014

Product Review: Organic Eye Serum



Product Review: Organic Eye Serum

Ok just read what is in this miracle product
+ Cucumber extract, like other extracts in the aloe family, moisturizes your skin to diminish lines and wrinkles.
+ Chamomile extract soothes the skin around your eyes and reduces puffiness.
+ Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice improves collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet.
+ Sunflower seed oil contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E to prevent free radical damage, and fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth.
+ Usa Urvi leaf extract is a natural source of hydroquinone - reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots.

Um yes sign me up, throw it on my face, lets do this! This serum is so gentle yet effective, my eyes didn't feel itchy or sticky or irritated, it was soothing and refreshing as well as regenerating and really helped my eyes look even, rested and awake!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment