Monday, September 1, 2014

Product Review: Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement Review




Product Review: Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement Review

Love to try new products that help your skin from the inside out! This product says a natural facelift without surgery. UM yes yes yes! No matter what your age everyone wants to look younger and feel more youthful so of course I couldn't wait to start trying these babies out! I have been taking these for about a week and a half now and I have noticed I don't have dry flakey patches on my face anymore. I used to have to exfoliate every 3-4 days and now my skin definitely seems to feel and stay hydrated all the time. I haven't noticed a "lift" or too much decrease on wrinkles but my skin does seem overall more youthful and moist which is huge for my dry skin! I really hope by continuing to use this product even more results will appear but for now what I have seen so far I LOVE!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment