Wednesday, August 27, 2014



Product Review: Sieva Cellulite & Body Firming Cream

This stuff goes hand and hand with my last blog review. Same awesome company but this stuff is for that stubborn cellulite! We all have it and it sucks! So of course love to try any products that say they will help with the appearance of cellulite and if it firms then heck yea! I used this stuff for about 8 days and although again not a fan of the packaging having to scoop product with your hands and gets everywhere this stuff has a nice smell and didn't leave a sticky residue or anything. I didn't see substantial difference in my "trouble areas" which was a bum out. But I will keep trying because regardless i like how it smells and how it makes me skin feel. Hopefully results will come with prolonged use, but not much to report yet.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment