Wednesday, September 3, 2014



Product Review: Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Super excited to try this facial lotion 100% natural & organic ingredients, retinal complex, not tested on animals,  no parabens, yayy!!! Its a thick creamy lotion and goes on smooth and absorbs quickly and leaves your skin so full of moisture and smooth. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and LOVE it so much. Even the packaging has a pump out product design and makes it convenient to use as well. My skin looks rested and even in the morning for my make up applications. No irritation, no redness, no break outs even with my sensitive skin! Love this stuff!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment