Thursday, September 11, 2014

Product Review: 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal



Product Review: 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal

This was a pretty cool product something I have never even seen before so I was really intrigued to try it out. 100% natural and biodegradable sponge that removes toxins and excess oil from your skin. I was a bit freaked out it would just disintegrate in the shower when I went to use it but it didn't. felt very weird on my skin but didn't cause any irritation or redness and my skin is super sensitive. No chemicals or dyes so no need to worry about it causing any weird reactions. It exfoliated my skin and was less abrasive than the cream I was using. My skin looked and felt so smooth and clean! Love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment