Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Product Review: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural



Product Review: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural

So getting this product to try and reading these benefits:
1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally
2) Has acne fighting ingredients
3) Skin lightening benefits
4) Firms & Plumps the skin
5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation

I mean HELLO I washed my face and  threw this stuff on asap! Wouldn't you? After using it for about 7 days I noticed my skin overall seemed a lot more calm and even toned. My redness had decreased, my skin was hydrated and seemed a lot less dull. And even with my super sensitive skin my skin didn't break out! I love this stuff! I am so impressed I am going to try more InstaNatural products!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment