Friday, September 26, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt



Product Review: Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt 

I am already a HUGE fan of Adovia brand all together they make quality products with natural ingredients but I was a bit nervous about a sulfur based soap. I have heard that sulfur is very harsh and dries out your skin, but this bar is infused with Olive Oil and dead sea minerals I thought I gotta try it! I do suffer from break outs from time to time and the too harsh of products  send my skin into a worse break out. This bar helps balance my skins moisture and totally cut the amount of break outs I have into a third! Its not harsh at all, it feels great and levels my skin feeling pampered! Love this stuff!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment