Wednesday, September 17, 2014




Product Review: Sonora Nutrition Phytoceramides

I have tried another brand of these and didn't get very amazing results so of course I was a bit skeptical with these. But I started taking them as instructed and was being patient to see results. After about 14 days of taking them I didn't see too much difference in my skin as first but the more days went on I did see my skin looking healthier and it seemed my wrinkles were less deep and my overall complexion had improved. I am hoping these results continue! I def recommend trying this, much easier than layer of serums and lotions!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment