Friday, September 5, 2014

Product Review: Sano Phytoceramides 350 mg Skin Supplement



Product Review: Sano Phytoceramides 350 mg Skin Supplement

When i got this product to try I read about it and it said "facelift in a bottle" yayy! sign me up! Of course I popped one in my mouth that second! The bottle was unique shape and design compared to other supplements had a nice refreshing look to it. After about 7 days of using the product I did feel like my skin looked a bit more radiant but nothing extremely drastic. After about 12 days I felt like my skin was retaining moisture better and I didn't have little dry patches like I get every now and then. I am excited to see more results , love it!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment