Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer



Product Review: Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer

I have been lucky enough to try a few product from Adovia and I can not seem to get enough! I love them all. Awesome natural products with dead sea minerals that makes you skin radiate! I was so excited to try this moisturizer and for good reason! It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a greasy mess on my face and feels great on. My skin looks plump and full of youthful moisture. The only thing I wish was that is had SPF incorporated into the the product so I didn't have to put more lotion (spf) on top before leaving the house. Love it so much and even my husband who hates any lotion on his face uses it!! It's awesome!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment