Thursday, October 2, 2014

Product Review: Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel- Cream



Product Review: Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel- Cream

I am always looking for a good product that will help reduce lumps and bumps on my thighs! No fun to see those! I really loved this product because it wasn't a thick lotion its a gel cream and it feels like when it dries it is dry and not sticky and weird to put clothes on. It smells wonderful and I did feel after the first use like my skin felt smoother and even firmer! I do not however light the jar to get product out, I wish it was a squeeze bottle so its less messy but still LOVE it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment