Monday, August 4, 2014



Product Review: eSutras Organic Golden Flax Seed

I have only every tried flax seed once before and it was powdered and tastes really yucky. So i was excited these were whole and I should grind them down myself and hopefully have them tastes fresher. I ground some down and added it to french toast and an oatmeal casserole I make for my husband for work and they were both delicious! Flax seed is a great source of fiber, helps lower cholesterol and helps heart disease! If i can throw in all those health benefits to simple meals I am already making and consuming, count me in! This is a great addition to your pantry if you want to start making healthier choices for your family and yourself! LOVE this stuff and will be a permanent staple in my house!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment