Thursday, August 7, 2014

Product Review: iGot tech Magnetic Screen door



Product Review: iGot tech Magnetic Screen door

 http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Screen-Door-CONSTRUCTION-Bugs-Not-Invited/dp/B00KZNOHTW     
http://iGotTech.com

I have seen these on TV and even my sister had them at her old house and I thought these are pretty amazing! Especially with kids and pets!! So I was so excited to try this at my place of course, and it's summer so there are bugs EVERYWHERE! We open the door at our place and with out a doubt there will be at least 2 flies that made it in! So my husband and I put this product up and it's so freaking easy and light weight but very durable! WE LOVE IT! I can't tell you enough how convenient this product is for all of your doors in your house! Perfect! Will buy more and give them as gifts!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment