Monday, August 4, 2014

Product Review: Bonapiel Anti Cellulite Cream



Product Review: Bonapiel Anti Cellulite Cream

I have always seen anti cellulite cream and wondered what the hell there is no way those work then I read an article by a Victoria Secrets model who said she uses it and it helps her keep her legs in "run way" condition. SO needless to say I was pretty excited to try this stuff out! The bottle is good quality and easy to use, the product smells really good but is pretty thick and pretty sticky so make sure to not put clothes or sit on furniture that will touch the skin it is on until it is completely dry! It feels pretty good on your skin almost has a cold tingle to it which of course made me think "yes it's working!" haha. I have used it for about 7 days and don't see much of a different in my legs and thighs, the skin feels smoother and tighter but I also know you need to use it for a longer period to get more results. I do love it so far so I will keep using it and seeing more results I hope! I would definitely recommend trying this product out!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment