Monday, August 18, 2014

Secret Weapon to your #BikiniReadyLifestyle

Secret Weapon to your #BikiniReadyLifestyle
As I get older I am noticing I need to push harder to stay fit. I recently got to try out Bikini Ready Energy Gummies from Influenster.com as part of thier Vitality Vox Box campaign. These gummies not only taste AMAZING but says they boost metabolism and increase energy. I tried them out on a Monday because let's face it, WE all need more energy on a Monday and if it increases my metabolism, um YES PLEASE! I took them in the morning and after my work out (which was very sad and lame). After I was showered and ready for my day I felt an increase in energy to the point of I went and did more work out to really get the burn I didn't get earlier! I didn't hit a point of "NEEDING" coffee during the day I just kept pushing through and felt great! I didn't get enough gummies to keep trying to see if I would lose weight but I LOVE these! I am going to have to buy some myself! 
 Other tips to keeping a #bikiniReadyLifestyle  
PUSH PUSH PUSH, do your work out and be active, Drink lots of water, Get plenty of rest, stop eating 3 hours before bed time, Eat foods that are full of good nutritional value!

No comments:

Post a Comment