Monday, August 25, 2014

Influenster Vitality Vox Box #Vitavoxbox

I always LOVE Influenster.com Vox Box's but this one was one of my favs!! Here is a look as what I got to try out for free and what I thought about it! #Vitavoxbox @Influenster @Influenstervox

First Degree Advanced Burn Cream

I laughed when I saw this in the box because I REALLY NEED IT! I have scars all over my hands, knuckles and wrists from cooking! I am still learning about cooking and I get overwhelmed and start to mentally rush myself and always hurt myself! So Of course I used this right away! I was very soothing and helped the pain immediately, I even read on the box it is good for razor burn!!! UM PERFECT! Yea love this stuff! #Burnshappen @First_degree

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
I love free feminine hygiene products, no one likes spending money on that stuff especially to try new products! Playtex is always a go to for me, great quality product, good packaging, Keeps you fresh even is your hardest work outs! #Playon @Playtex_sport

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum 
I have never tried this stuff and am now addicted!! I love anti-aging products the this serum really made my skin feel super hydrated and not greasy. My skin looked smooth and brighter, my husband said I looked like I was glowing. I wish I had more of this item to try the small trail size isn't enough for long, so I will be purchasing this item :) LOVE IT!  #Flawlessfuture @elizabetharden

Pure leaf Iced Tea
Kind of a random item to throw in this box I thought when I first saw it but when I ready how healthy and natural this product was it made complete sense. And it tastes AMAZING!! So refreshing and the perfect balanced tea, so yummy! #Loveofleaves @pureleaf

Softlips Cube 
So excited to try this stuff I have a friend who swears by it and I have always stuck to my normal brand. But this stuff makes my lips so freakin' soft!!! They felt so hydrated, smoother, soft and supple, even my husband said he loved it haha! #getcubed @softlipslipbalm

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies
OK I was super excited to try these but REALLYs bummer I only got a sample of one serving. Can't tell you if it works or if I saw results because I only got one serving. Other people got a whole jar (luckies!) and of course I am jealous. They tasted pretty good a bit tough for a gummy but I am interested to see other peoples thoughts and results from having a whole jar! Not sure if I recommend it or not since I can't say I had a good or band experience with it, not enough sample! #bikinireadylifestyle @bikinireadylife

No comments:

Post a Comment