Thursday, August 14, 2014




Product Review: Adovia: Pure Shea Butter

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I tried it for the first time yesterday I hopped out of the shower and smoothed on a thin layer all over my face and it was super light but creamy and just melted into my skin! I left it on for about 10 minutes while I did some work around the house and gentle wiped it off with a warm cloth and then splashed my face with cold water and my skin felt SO full of moisture I almost thought I had some sort of residue on my face. I continued getting ready and put lotion and my make up on and my make up went on and stayed on better, my skin looked glowing and so full of moisture and healthy! I am obsessed, after one use I am so excited I got to try this product!! LOVE IT!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment