Tuesday, August 26, 2014



Product Review: Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream     #sievastretchmark
     
I have had not such good luck with scar creams and have never tried something that says it will help with stretch marks so this was exciting two for one trial!! Plus this product contains Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, and Rosehip seed oil which I LOVE so that made it even more appealing to me! I tried it the day i got it in the mail, I didn't really like that packaging it is in a jar and you have to scoop it out with your hand which is always messy. After about 7 days of use I do think I saw a fading of my stretch marks on my thighs and I have a scar on my stomach and it started to go away as well! I will definitely keep using this product and hopefully get rid of my "marks" once and for all! very happy and pleased with this product. I definitely suggest it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment