Tuesday, August 12, 2014



Product Review: Body Merry : Age Defense Eye Cream

THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING!!! It's gentle and light and creamy, it felt good putting it on my skin, I felt confident and there was no burning or tingling it felt soothing. It absorbs very nicely and your delicate skin around your eyes are very moisturized the next day. I saw results within 3 days of use, It is now my go to eye cream for my night regime. Contains antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives – Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile I mean HELLO!!! Why wouldn't you want all of these amazing healthy ingredients on your skin!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment