Friday, November 16, 2012

8 weeks...

8 weeks today and I still keep hoping everything will go back to normal. When I was younger I used to wake up in the middle of the night crying and either scream "Mom" or run into her room and wake her and tell her I had a dream she died. She would always hug me and comfort me and say "it's OK ...I am here, I'm not going anywhere" I feel like this has been a never ending nightmare and I can't find her to wake her up.

I miss her, I would go back to even the worst day as long as she was still there.

I bought Thanksgiving food last night at the grocery store. I am going to have my dad come over and help Eric & I prepare it. Breaks my heart my mom wont be there and it wont be like normal. I am trying my hardest to make sure we are all doing the best we can right now but half the time I can't even get up off the floor. I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment