Thursday, October 16, 2014

Product Review: Leather Nova Leather Conditioner & Restorer



Product Review: Leather Nova Leather Conditioner & Restorer

I was super excited to try this, I have a few leather items in the house and a couch that are just disgusting and trashed! I never know the right way to take care of them so I just side them from sight (the couch has a cover over it) So I went to town when i got this stuff to try! I followed the directions and just did everything I could find! Words can not express what a HUGE difference it has made....the couch doesn't need a cover anymore!!! Yes for reals! My purses look brand new, my boots look so good I even told my husband I don't need new boots this year. I am so blown away at how amazing this stuff is....I can no express how much I love it! Try it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment