Thursday, October 16, 2014

Product Review: Naturalico Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream



Product Review: Naturalico Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream

This stuff smells AMAZING that was of course my first impression. Not a fan again of jar bottles for stuff like this, I would prefer a squeeze bottle. None the less this stuff is so great! My skin felt more toned , smoother and smells great after only about 5 uses. My lumps and bumps seem to be slowly disappearing and my legs just feel firmer all together! Does take a bit to dry but worth the wait! I love love love it! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment