Friday, October 17, 2014



Product Review: Dr Song Rosehip Oil

WOW this stuff is so amazing, it smells so freaking fresh I can not even get over it!100% Organic A all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory. I have been putting this on my skin now for over a week and it is so soft and supple! I even tried it on my elbows because I keep getting these gross dry flaky patches and they are 99% better!! I am so tempted to just slather it all over my whole body! Its like the fountain of youth! Best part is it doesn't irritate or chase break outs! Win Win!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment