Thursday, October 16, 2014



Product Review: Moringa Fit 1200 by Now This Life

When I read about this product I was blown away check out what it says

Moringa Oleifera is a classifieds as a Superfood with 90+ nutrients ( and has been declared by the National Institutes of Health as the most nutrient-rich plant known at this time) and has been proven through traditional use and clinical research to
  • Boost energy, metabolism and immune system
    Provides over 90 vital nutrients including Vitamins minerals and amino acids to protect your whole body.
    Promotes mental clarity and sharpness
    Rich in anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
    Aid for digestion, sleep, weight control, skin care
Eating 100 grams fresh Moringa Oleifera tree leaves provides you with
  • as much protein as an egg,
    as much calcium as a big glass of milk,
    as much iron as a 200 grams beef steak,
    as much vitamin A as a carrot
    as much vitamin C as an orange.
WOW I couldn't wait to try it. I incorporated it into my morning breakfast and vitamin regimen I didn't notice too much difference the first day but after about 4 days of taking it regularly I did notice I was more sharp and on point getting tasks done especially at work, My body felt like it got a tune up. I was pushing harder in work outs, woke up feeling less groggy and like I wanted to keep sleeping. Not difference in weight or skin yet but I so far LOVE my results!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment