Friday, October 24, 2014

Product Review: UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil



Product Review: UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil 

OK Just read these benefits!
 MULTIPURPOSE USAGE ROSEHIP SEED OIL
• Daily Moisturizer.
• Diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine line and wrinkles.
• Nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.
• Treats dryness and roughness.
• Evens skin tone. Excellent for hyper-pigmentation, age spots and other skin discoloration.
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
• Corrects UV damages.
• Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.

Needless to say I LOVE THIS STUFF, it feels so good and gives me a since of pride knowing I am not only using a product that is good for my skin and natural but will give me so many overall benefits. My skin always gets dry patches and this stuff and squashed that problem entirely! My skin is very fair and you see the smallest amount of damage and this oil has helped me so much in correcting the damage! I will definitely be buying more!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment