Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Product Review: Joyal Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Product review via Tomoson.com free trial of Joyal Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum. I was super excited to try this product I have heard amazing things about Vitamin C and the benefits for your skin and of course anything will help! I was also really happy it said 98% natural and 72% Organic. When I first went to use the product it was VERY watery. I thought there might have been a mistake or problem with the product but I followed the directions and put a thin layer on my skin before moisturizing anyways. I have very sensitive skin and I didn't feel any tingling or burning (which is a win already!) and followed with my normal night lotion. In the morning I feel like my skin tone already looked more even and brighter. I was sick with a horrible cold when trying this product so of course waking up and looking better was a huge boost for me! I have used it for a week now twice a day after cleansing and under moisturizer and I really am loving the results. The product claims to refine texture, increase elasticity, prevent and treat UV-induced damage (which I just went to Maui and had a lot of!) brighten and restore skin cells, Fade spots and discoloration (definitely has!) among even more things. I haven't seen massive results but again I have only been using it for a week so far. I am very happy with the results I have seen in such a little time and happy I am putting healthy products on my skin. I can honestly say I am a fan and feel good about using the product!

I highly recommend this product to everyone! It's gentle, healthy and improves your skin! If you check it out please comment on this post and let me know how much you liked your results!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment