Thursday, June 19, 2014

Product Review: Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Product Review: Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask via Tomoson.com I Only submit to review products I really want to incorporate into my life or try out! SO This one was excited I use one those eye masks that you get from the $1 store with the elastic backing and they suck! They don't block the light, put pressure on your eyes and the damn elastic gets stuck in my hair every time!! The Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask showed up at my door and immediately Hubs snatched it out of my hand and said "MINE!" haha after fighting over who gets to use it first, I of course won! That night I took it out of the package to see it has a Velcro back connecter THANK GOODNESS! so it fit perfect and my hair wont get ripped out! Putting it on it was pitch black! and NO pressure on my eyes or sinuses!! what the heck, is this perfect or what??? The mask contours out so you can even blink and move your eyes around with no problem! It came with earplugs and a small carrying case for travel (or hiding from hubs). I also read on the back its washable, wow! So after using it every night for about 4 nights I LOVE it! So comfortable and perfect especially for me we have a skylight in our bedroom and the light wakes me up but not with this awesome new sleep mask, I sleep sound and comfortable. My old mask I knew I was wearing it and sometimes felt like it was interfering with my sleep but this new Bedtime Bliss Mask is so light weight it feel like nothing....perfect! I recommend trying this product especially if you are using those crap elastic sleep masks, you will be blown away!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment