Thursday, June 26, 2014

I am pretty impressed…...

I am pretty impressed with myself. I was brave. I am brave.

I did things I never thought I could. I even had fun doing them.

I hit some things off my bucket list and had so much fun doing them I am ready for more! I don't want to lose this feeling that I can do anything and get through anything. I was scared to death at one point and I remembered I had my mom with me. No matter what she is with me and watching over me. It gave me a sense of euphoria knowing that. Even if something was out of her control to protect me though and I didn't make it, I would get to see her. Either way she is there.

I feel like myself being more out going and motivated. I have been listening to a lot of music I used to listen to: Matchbook Romance, AFI, Rancid, The Used, Saves the Day, Yellowcard, Brand New, Goldfinger, etc. It takes me back to that period in my life when I knew who I was and I was confident in myself. I remember how that feels and I am working really hard to get ME back. But in a way that I move forward and find peace in my happiness. It has to be a balance of myself without my mom and finding the line where I can think of her and know she is with me to make me even better than before but not cross over to depression and sorrow.

Life is a work in progress. I am working overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment