Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Product Review: Valentia Even Glow Serum



Product Review: Valentia Even Glow Serum
I LOVE trying new beauty products especially items that say they will improve my skin! The box even looks elegant with gold trim haha I am easily impressed! The bottle has an eyedropper applicator which I wasn't too found of but it did make me feel like it was really good quality stuff if you only need a little at a time. I have been researching a lot about essential oils and their benefits and this product has Rosehip seed oil & Sea Buckthorn oil which are two essential oils that are TOP rated for anti-aging benefits. I have been using the product in the morning after I wash and dry my face I put it on my face, neck and chest. It doesn't have a tingling sensation or anything it is very soothing and smells very nice. I haven't seen earth shattering results yet but I love that it has great ingredients and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so I am not giving up. I do think I have seen improvement in my overall skin tone and moisture balance since  using this product once daily. I am excited to see more improvement and benefits. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to use more natural and organic products on their skin. You can't go wrong!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment