Thursday, June 26, 2014

Product Review: Summit Nutritions Pure Raspberry Ketones Extract





Product Review: Summit Nutritions Pure Raspberry Ketones Extract
Yep more supplements to support a healthy body! So I did a lot of research about Raspberry Ketones prior to incorporating this into my daily vitamin supplement regimen. Reading all this information about how it help increase your bodies ability to burn fast (UM HELLO, YES PLEASE!) and help control your appetite. First and foremost I do have something I didn't like that about the product....The cotton piece they put inside the bottle pretty much disintegrated into tiny pieces of shredded cotton which stuck to every freaking pill in the bottle....GROSS. So that was a bit downer you don't want to consume the cotton but it gets all over the product, not good. Hopefully they will fix that and use a different kind of cotton in packaging because that would be the only reason I wouldn't buy this brand product again. IN the good news!! After trying numerous things to get the cotton pieces off I finally was able to take it! and LOVE IT! I felt more energy and it really did help control my appetite! I haven't seen any noticeable weight loss but I do feel leaner with less fat especially around my mid section. This product has no binders or fillers which is awesome! AND the capsules are vegetarian! Gotta keep the things going into your body clean people! I love this product and it fits perfectly with my active lifestyle!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment