Monday, June 23, 2014

Product Review: Q speed Fast Melt CoQ10



Product Review: Q Speed Fast Melt CoQ10 
I applied for this review via Tomoson.com because it support heart health and as I get older I am much more aware of my health and wanting to use products that optimize my overall well being. I a lot of products that claim to help with energy and your work outs actually put a lot of stress on your internal organs and that is pretty counter productive to me. So when I got this product I popped one in my mouth asap! It has a really good Orange flavor to the tablets which I am normally NOT a fan of Orange taking these is the morning with my vitamins fits into my daily routine perfectly! The tablets dissolve fast and didn't leave weird chalky residue in my mouth like most products that dissolve do, so I was already impressed. I didn't feel Instant results or anything but after taking them for about 3 time a day for about 2 days as the directions state I started to feel like I had more energy. Not only did I feel like I had more energy my work outs benefited and it wasn't a energy high and then crash it actually sustained through my work out and my day that preceded. I felt like I had more motivation and maybe walked a little taller knowing I was giving my body something that was helping it and helping me have the energy to accomplish more not only in my work out but my daily life. My husband has trouble keeping his energy going through the day more so then I do so I have been starting to get him to try these tablets as well and he LOVES em!

I highly highly recommend this product especially for people who are drinking energy drinks and shots to get through their day and work outs. Pick a product that will overall benefit your body not hurt it and give you a crash later.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment