Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Mineral Eye Gel



Product Review: Adovia Mineral Eye Gel

Eye cream is something once you hit your mid 20's you shouldn't ignore! It is such fragile thin skin and needs the proper nutrients and moisture to stay youthful. I had the privileged of  trying this mineral eye gel to review. I LOVED that it is made with Dead sea minerals, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, all super amazing ingredients especially for your skin. The packaging is simple and elegant, it tells how the product is going to help your skin absorb moisture, help reduces fine lines and wrinkles...yeah can't go wrong! SO of course I didn't waist any time trying this product. I dabbed a small amount around my eye area, at first I am not sure if it was my super sensitive skin or the products smell but my eyes (not where I put the product but actual eyes) started to burn a bit and water. This has happened with other products I have tried in the past so I think I am just super sensitive. But regardless I saw results the next morning!! The skin below my eyes looked brighter and more rested and smooth. I have been using it for about 10 days now and LOVE the results I have gotten. I don't wake up with those lines around your eyes from your face being smooshed against your pillow as you sleep. I look rested and my makeup sets better around my eyes, no clumping into my lines, its just nice smooth skin now! Even my HUSBAND complimented my skin.....and ladies who know it takes a huge difference for men to notice things, that is a big deal! Love it!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment