Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

well. Just as when my grandma died that was the first year the whole family didn't get together. Today we are supposed to get together my sister and her family and my dad. Only to find out yesterday that they let me jump though hoops and buy more gifts to cover my dads ass then I could afford only to find out they lied the whole time. So I am totally betrayed, sad, and so exhausted on every level I could sleep for days. I have boxes of presents with no receipts because who they fuck would think I would need to return them. The family I do have left either lied to get me to bring the presents (since I'm the only one who has any) or just because that's my family......dishonest assholes. I may be a bitch and harsh but I guarantee you I wont lie to you. I try to help everyone out to make this easy for them only to find out they are manipulative liars. awesome.

I miss my mom, none of this would happen if she was still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment