Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Product Review: Francois et Mimi 50oz Glass French Press




Product Review: Francois et Mimi 50oz Glass French Press

I was SO excited to get this product, there was a bit of an issue with the first shipment the product came shattered and poorly packaged but the company was VERY QUICK to respond and remedy the issue and got a new, better packaged one out asap! The item is so gorgeous :) The ones you find in stores are plastic and cheap, this one is so thick and vintage looking, high quality, makes a ton of coffee and is just wonderful! The only thing I did like the plastic one I used before for was because this one the lid if made of metal and gets hot from the coffee while it is brewing so tough to hold and pour, had to use a hot pad. But overall I still love it much more than any I have ever used in the past! 

No comments:

Post a Comment