Thursday, March 5, 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel Off Mask

I got to try this mask compliments of @Influenster and their #refreshVoxbox and I LOVE pampering my skin especially with a good mask. The fact that is was a peel off seemed a bit odd but I am not going to turn down a facial! The mask pouch had a lot of product in it, could do two masks probably it was easy instructions and left it on for about 20 minutes. The peeling off felt very odd but kind cool. Afterward my skin felt very deep cleaned and smooth. I would have probably like it to be a mask you wash off since it dries on your face and you peel it off it feels like it doesn't dissolve or absorb into your skin as much as it would if it were a wash off. Regardless I loved it and want to look into more masks from Montagne Jeunesse! #MJPeelOffs

No comments:

Post a Comment