Thursday, March 5, 2015

Product Review: Dream Essentials Contoured Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask



Product Review:  Dream Essentials Contoured Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask

I have always bought the cheapy one dollar versions on sleep masks just to be cute but they always suck and make it so hard for me to actually fall asleep! The minute I opened this they were contoured so not to push on my eyes, super soft, came with earplug, carrying case and YES THEY ARE MACHINE WASHABLE! That was a downfall of spending any kind of money on these eye masks is because they get so greasy night after night and these ones I can wash, woo hoo!

After one night I was in love! I slept so hard, so deep, I felt so rested I popped out of bed in the morning, I felt like I have found the golden ticket to better sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment