Thursday, March 5, 2015

Product Review: Advanced Green Tea Extract




Product Review: Advanced Green Tea Extract

LOVE THESE!! Green tea has so many amazing benefits and this was so exciting to try! Just read this!

 A powerful dietary supplement that offers a wealth of benefits for men and women seeking healthier living:
- Assists with weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
- Increases brain function and physical performance
- Reduces risk of heart disease, diabetes and various brain diseases

Features a special tandem of Green Tea and Vitamin C that fortifies and enhances the body:
- Packed with natural antioxidants
- Boosts immune system
- Provides supreme protection against free radicals
- Loaded with polyphenols to fend off diseases

After the first 2 days of taking them I noticed a huge increase in energy, I felt like I could keep pushing through my work out much longer than normal. I got a lot more done through out my day and didn't hit the afternoon sluggish feeling. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment