Monday, January 5, 2015

Product Review: ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails - HUGE 4OZ Bottle



Product Review: ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails - HUGE 4OZ Bottle

I JUST ADORE Argan oil!! this stuff is Organic and comes in such a huge bottle its so worth it!
 Pure Body Naturals Pure Argan Oil Will Give You:

    • Revitalised, Repaired and Radiant Hair
    • Moisturized Hydrated Beautiful Skin
    • Strong and Healthy Nails
    • Treating dry and unhydrated skin, eczema
    • Reduce Symptoms of Aging like Wrinkles and Puffiness
    • An all-round Healthy Beautiful Attractive Glow

Yes yes yes it does all of this and does  not lie! Helped my husbands acne clear up on his face, my hair looks like a freaking commercial, my nail look amazing and grew faster!!! My skin drank this stuff  up I put it on at night and in the morning looked so moisturized and rested I can not get enough of it!!! I even now use it over coconut oil which I normally wouldn't not use for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment