Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Product Review: CLA Complex



Product Review: CLA Complex

So I got this product to try out and reading about it this is what I learned

Weight Loss Benefits
Through over 20 clinical trials and animal research, it has been concluded that CLA can benefit your weight loss goals in different ways. Studies support that CLA:
• Can assist in both the reduction of overall body fat AND preserve muscle tissue*
• May increase your body's base metabolic rate and suppress appetite*

What is CLA?
• CLA Complex contains CLA, also known as Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is a fatty acid that is naturally found in grass-fed meats and poultry
• It is extremely difficult to get the necessary amount of CLA for the health/fitness benefits through diet alone
• CLA CANNOT be produced in the human body so you must get it from your diet or via supplementation

Sounded like a miracle product of of course I started taking it right away! I didn't notice any weight, fat changed in my body for a couple weeks but around the 3rd week I started to feel leaner and have less belly fat. I also felt increased energy and increased shine in my hair!! Ha win win! I love it, I started having my husband take it as well and he has seem more results that I have. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment