Monday, January 5, 2015

Product Review: Azure Naturals ULTIMATE LIME INFUSED ORGANIC RETINOL Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol



Product Review: Azure Naturals ULTIMATE LIME INFUSED ORGANIC RETINOL Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol

I already LOVE Azure Naturals products so to try something else from the brand was super excited and I couldn't wait! Especially an organic retinol  product which I have wanted to try for a long time and Lime which I thought was something very cool and I have never heard of! I start using it immediately and saw results just as fast! My skin has been looking tired and dull as well as super dry and seeing more lines and wrinkles. After using this for about 3 days I saw results that even my husband noticed! He said "you're skin looks amazing Baby!" UM yes!!!! My pores are tighter, my skin is plump and moisturized, i look rested and youthful! Super obsessed! Already planning on buying another bottle!


No comments:

Post a Comment