Monday, January 5, 2015

Product Review: Lemon Essential Oil - LARGE 4 OUNCE - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil for Aromatherapy & Many Household Purposes



Product Review: Lemon Essential Oil - LARGE 4 OUNCE - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil for Aromatherapy & Many Household Purposes

OMG I love Lemon!!! This bottle is huge as well so you can use it for so many things!! The smell makes you relax and feel in better spirits, such a crisp clean smell that just lights up your soul! I added it to water, salad dressing, oil diffuser, cleaning products, my tea. I sweat this stuff is amazing! Natural and just makes you feel as ease! I am already half way through the bottle I use this stuff constantly! You have no idea the benefits you are missing out on when using essential oils until you try them!


No comments:

Post a Comment