Monday, January 5, 2015

Product Review: InstaNatural Retinol 2.5% Moisturizer Cream with Vitamin C & More



Product Review: InstaNatural Retinol 2.5% Moisturizer Cream with Vitamin C & More

Reading the description of this product there was one line that SOLD ME on trying it!
 This intensive moisturizing cream is the perfect addition to your regimen to restore and renew firmness, elasticity and thickness of the skin for a flawless and radiant complexion.
OK this is what I have been looking for!!! So man products claim to have retinol in it and I knew since this was flat out called Retinol it would be different than the rest and I was right! My skin feels so amazing! It plumped up my fine lines and really helped my dry skin keep its moisture all day long! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment